To make a booking please call 03 9328 5556 email email@example.com or use the red button.
Having a Christmas outing, team building activity, or just a creative day out with the gang?
Why not book one of our Street Art Tours or Workshops!
By coming on a Melbourne Street Tour, not only do you get to experience the hidden secrets of Melbourne’s laneways, filled with street art and graffiti, but participants are also exposed to new ideas – colours, shapes, textures, imagery, patterns and culture in all kinds of public arenas.
The tour ends at the famous Blender Studios Docklands – The Blender is an art complex that has been at the forefront of the street art movement in Melbourne since 2001. Here, guests will experience art in a studio environment and in a gallery offering the group an unprecedented insight into every level of art form (the streets, in the studio and in the gallery.)
Upon arrival at the Blender Studios, we will serve up either High-Tea (in the mornings) or a delicious cheese platter + drinks (in the afternoon) while you explore the studios and get to meet the artists. We can even organise a personalised workshop for you and your crew.
How many people we can accommodate:
- We can host up to 80 people at the same time (4 artists/ tour guides)
Tour Date and Duration:
- 1.5 > 3Hours flexible accordingly to the needs of your group
- Each tour will be tailor-made according to the group’s interests.
We can offer:
- Art and Galleries tour
- Street Art and Graffiti tour
- ARI (artist-run spaces)and Private Studios tour
- Public Art and Laneways tour
- Street Art and Vintage Stores Tour
- We can do anything art… anywhere any time
- Price is based on your group size and requirements
- Please call or email us regarding your interest and we can send you a customized quote within 24 hours
- Group discount is available. Ask us about our discounted rates for not-for-profits and charities
- For a custom quote and proposal please call 03 9328 5556 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- In front of the 7-Eleven at Federation Square or alternatively, you can start at our studio and work your way back to Federation Square
Why not finish your tour with a Street Art Workshop?
After seeing what is out there on the street, let your creative side shine during one of our workshops led by a famous street artist. Melbourne Street Tours can provide street art demonstrations and canvases, allowing you to make your own artwork and take it home with you. This is a great team building exercise and can be a great way to get people to work collaboratively and to decorate your workspace.
This is a great group activity for team building or just fun – let your inner artist shine!