To book a tour, please call 03 9328 5556 email email@example.com or use the red button.
Fitzroy Street Art Tours:
Fitzroy Street Art Tours Launched in January 2016 due to popular demand, our newest tour offers an exciting new look into the colourful and alternative hub of Fitzroy and Collingwood. Our street artist tour guide will take you on a journey to discover the endless array of street art that adorns the walls of Melbourne’s trendiest suburbs; from huge commissioned murals to hidden painted alleys and lane-ways, our Fitzroy tour is the perfect way to delve even deeper into our City’s unique street art culture.
- Minimum 3 and Maximum 10 people per group.
- Individuals may sign up for a group tour that is already running.
- Private tours can be arranged for any sized group at any time (subject to availability)
- Saturday 11am-1.30pm
- $69 per person inclusive of: Street Artist Guided Tour + coffee, tea or soft-drink at the Rose Street Artist Market
- 50% Discount for children under 16 years old.
- Payment can be made by credit card or electronic funds transfer (EFT) prior to the tour date.
- The meeting point is outside Easey’s, 48 Easey Street, Collingwood (underneath the three trains, look up!).
- The tour finishes at Rose Street Artist Markets, 60 Rose Street Fitzroy.
- Our tour guide will be waiting for you with a Melbourne Street Art Tour brochure in hand.