To book a tour, please call 03 9328 5556 email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the red button.
Our original tour takes you on a journey of Melbourne’s famous street art laneways as well as venturing off the beaten track to discover the CBD’s hidden treasures. Learn all about the artists and stories behind the artworks from artists directly involved in the scene.The tour finishes at the famous Blender Studios (now located in West Melbourne) where you will be treated to an exclusive studio tour and be able to meet the artists and see them at work in our huge art studio. A gourmet selection of market fresh produce, beer, wine and soft drinks are provided as you wander through this incredible space. The tour route will be modified and updated regularly, considering the ever-changing nature of Street Art.
- Minimum 3 and Maximum 13 people per group.
- Individuals may sign up for a group tour that is already running.
- Private tours can be arranged for any sized group at any time (subject to availability)
- $69 per person inclusive of: Street Artist Guided Tour + VIP tour of Blender Studios + market fresh produce, beer, wine and soft drinks
- 50% Discount for children under 16 years old.
- Payment can be made by credit card or electronic funds transfer (EFT) prior to the tour date.
- The meeting point will be at the front of ACMI @ Federation Square
- If you are from interstate/overseas Please go to “FEDERATION SQUARE” and ACMI Sign is located at the entrance on Flinders Street
- The tour finishes at our studios in West Melbourne, 5-7 min walk to Spencer Street Station or Queen Victoria market or 1min walk to Flagstaff Gardens.
If you’d prefer the VIP treatment why not opt for one of our private tours?
Our private tour package includes:
- Private street art tour for 1-3 guests or 2 adults and 2 kids
- Hotel pick-up (Melbourne CBD only, subject to location)
- VIP studio tour of the Blender Studios
- Drinks and refreshment at the studios
- Uber from Blender Studios back to CBD (If required)
- Cost for private tour (up to 3 guests): $295