To book a tour, please call 03 9328 5556 email email@example.com or use the red button.
Our original tour takes you on a journey of Melbourne’s famous street art laneways as well as venturing off the beaten track to discover the CBD’s hidden treasures. Learn all about the artists and stories behind the artworks from artists directly involved in the scene.The tour finishes at the famous Blender Studios (now located in Docklands) where you will be treated to an exclusive studio tour and be able to meet the artists and see them at work in our huge art studio. A gourmet selection of market fresh produce, beer, wine and softdrinks are provided as you wander through this incredible space. The tour route will be modified and updated regularly, considering the ever-changing nature of Street Art.
- Minimum 3 and Maximum 12 people per group.
- Individuals may sign up for a group tour that is already running.
- Private tours can be arranged for any sized group at any time (subject to availability)
- $69 per person inclusive of: Street Artist Guided Tour + VIP tour of Blender Studios + market fresh produce, beer, wine and softdrink
- 50% Discount for children under 16 years old.
- Payment can be made by credit card or electronic funds transfer (EFT) prior to the tour date.
- The meeting point will be at the front of 7-eleven @ Federation Square.
- If you are from interstate/overseas Please go to “FEDERATION SQUARE” and 7-eleven located near the Toilets.
- Our tour guide will be waiting for you with a Melbourne Street Art Tour brochure in hand.
- The tour finishes at our studios in Docklands, Harbour Town. There is a tram stop out the front of the studios in the free tram zone to take you back into the CBD.