CBD Street Art Tours
CBD Street Art Tours
Our original tour takes you on a journey of Melbourne’s famous street art laneways as well as venturing off the beaten track to discover the CBD’s hidden treasures. Learn all about the artists and stories behind the artworks from artists directly involved in the scene.
The tour finishes at the famous Blender Studios (now located in West Melbourne) where you will be treated to an exclusive studio tour and be able to meet the artists and see them at work in our huge art studio.
A gourmet selection of market-fresh produce, beer, wine, and soft drinks are provided as you wander through this incredible space. The tour route will be modified and updated regularly, considering the ever-changing nature of Street Art.
Tues, Thurs, Sat | 1:30 pm-4:30 pm
- Minimum 3 and Maximum 13 people per group.
- Individuals may sign up for a group tour that is already running.
- Private tours can be arranged for any sized group at any time (subject to availability)
- $69 per person inclusive of Street Artist Guided Tour + VIP tour of Blender Studios + market-fresh produce, beer, wine, and soft drinks
- 50% Discount for children under 16 years old.
- Payment can be made by credit card or electronic funds transfer (EFT) prior to the tour date.
- The meeting point will be at the front of ACMI, the entrance on Flinders St.
- If you are from interstate/overseas please head to “FEDERATION SQUARE” and the ACMI Sign is located at the entrance on Flinders Street
- The tour finishes at our studios in West Melbourne, 10 min walk to Spencer Street Station, 5 mins to Queen Victoria market, or 1 min walk to Flagstaff Gardens.
Our private tour package includes:
- Private street art tour for 1-3 guests or 2 adults and 2 kids
- Hotel pick-up (Melbourne CBD only, subject to location)
- VIP studio tour of the Blender Studios
- Drinks and refreshment at the studios
- Uber from Blender Studios back to CBD (If required)
- Choose the date and time that work for you.
- Tour duration can be 2hrs – 3hrs, your choice.
- Cost for a private tour (up to 3 guests): $295