Melbourne Street Tours have been running school programs with street art tours & workshops for over ten years, and have opened the eyes of over 50,000+ students to the incredible urban art scene that Melbourne has to offer.
Our online education programs have been developed specifically for students and teachers. Due to COVID-19, not every student can come to school and this course creates the opportunity for a unique and entertaining educational unit to access from home. All resources have been created through Blender Studios with street artists, and all our staff have current WWCC’s.
Step into the incredible world of urban art with the following classes…
INTRODUCTION TO STREET ART
This online module is theoretical and has 3 components:
- Comprehensive virtual studio tour with Blender Studios founder and artist Adrian Doyle (Optional live tour with a street artist)
- An educational resource about the history of Melbourne street art with links to articles and documents for further enquiry
- An all-encompassing worksheet for students to complete and consolidate their learning.
STENCIL FOR BEGINNERS
This online module is a practical instruction of stencil art. It includes 2 components:
- Instructional video from a professional street artist of the history of stencil art and how to make a stencil (Optional live demonstration + Q&A)
- Additional resources to support the students’ own stencil creations; including stencil art for inspiration, and templates ready to print + cut.
Have any questions?
Feel free to reach out to us.
33-35 Dudley St. West Melbourne
03 9328 5556 | 0416 971 707
Studio Contact – Autumn/Piya